Our church walks take place every month usually on the 3rd Sunday of the month. They're a great way to get to know each other and are open to all ages.
Please wear suitable footwear and clothing appropriate for the weather. Bring your own snacks/drinks if needed and please note that everyone will be responsible for themselves and their children.
All walks are child-friendly and some are buggy-friendly – please see the descriptions. Dogs are also welcome. There’s no need to book. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Sunday 18th February
- Meeting Point: St Peter’s Church of England Primary Academy, Marlingford Road, Easton, NR9 5AD and park along the roadside there at 2pm
- Route: A short circular walk at Easton College Woodland and Fishing Lake alongside fiends and through the woods
- Strong waterproof footwear advised.
Sunday 17th March
- Meeting Point: Meet at St Helen’s Car Park at 2pm to car-share for convoy to Church Lane, Eaton
- Route: A circular walk at Marston Lane over a metalled pathway through marshland, with views of the golf course, railway and river. Looping back to the cars to make our way to Waitrose Cafe for tea/coffee afterwards if liked.
Sunday 21st April
- Details coming shortly