Electoral Roll

The Electoral Roll is the formal membership list of any Church of England church. If you’re a member of St Helen’s & St Edmund’s, it’s worth signing up to the Electoral Roll. Why? Being on the Electoral Roll allows you to:

  • Vote at our annual meeting (called the ‘APCM’ – Annual Parochial Church Meeting)
  • Stand for the PCC (Parochial Church Council – a significant part of the formal leadership structure of the church).

To join the Electoral Roll you need to be baptised and aged 16 or over. You also need to either live in the parish or have been attending services regularly for a period of 6 months. If these things are true of you, please sign up to the electoral roll online by clicking the icon below.

If you’re unsure whether or not you live in the parish, it includes New and Old Costessey but not Queen’s Hill. You can see the exact boundaries of the parish here.